These careers promise an exciting future: You can really get started with training as a process mechanic in plastics and rubber technology at Summerer. The training program not only conveys the know-how to produce innovative products using the latest technology, but also a way of thinking outside the box.
We offer you:
- First-class training with the aim of subsequent acceptance into a permanent employment relationship.
- An attractive working environment with modern machinery in which your personal commitment plays an important role.
- A family medium-sized company.
- travel allowance
- subsidy for operational retirement benefits
- Holiday and Christmas bonus
- various company parties and excursions
- High wage level
- Diverse and challenging training
- Various technical departments and processes
- Planning plastic products and setting up machines and systems
- Servicing and maintenance of machines and systems
- Basic training in metal (turning, milling, filing)
- good secondary school leaving certificate or secondary school leaving certificate.
- Logical thinking and technical understanding
- Craftsmanship (two right hands)
- Good knowledge of mathematics
- Team and communication skills